1980 Gios Super Record

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":uve9nr97 said:
Oh that's gross! How can you possibly ride it in THAT condition !

Far too grim to ride as is :facepalm: Where do you drink, again?

I used it for the Eroica so not at all. I just fancy having it painted is all. Sorry if it offends your retro sensibilities ;)

Re:

It's too small for you Mike, looks more my size.

Sorry JSH, but you didn't mention the name of the pub, you know, just so we can pop by and ermmm admire the Rourke.

Re:

Neil... I work not to far from Rourkies. I worked there when I was 16 so I'm a bit sentimental about them. I couldn't afford one back then even though a new 531 frame cost £145 (I got the bill of sale with it which I'll scan and upload as I can't believe/remember how cheap stuff was in 1986)

It was for sale in London and I reckon I saved from the hipsters and a life of single speed - I've repatriated it back to Stoke.
The pub remains anonymous

Re:

Well, you are starting to redeem yourself in my eyes.

Mine is from around 2004 and is 853. I also have/ had a 631 F&F's which now belongs to my daughters partner and tomorrow we are picking up an 853 F&F made in 2000 for my daughter.

I also had a stunning 853 mtb which was just a touch too big, that now lives in Portugal.

This is mine, on its holiday in Scotland last year.

DSCN0527_zps4c8e3752.jpg

It's proper artisan stuff. In fact I'm being fitted for a frame at Rourkes on 28th August :)

Jason is building some Great stuff now.

Nice bike BTW

Latest posts

Back