19" 93 Prestige testing the water captain.

minor_LEGEND

Senior Retro Guru
I'm not sure how badly I want to sell my Prestige, so I'll see what response I get initially.

Here goes: It's built from a mint 93 Clockwork I picked up in a 17". It was too small so I got hold of this Prestige frame & swapped over the parts & sold on the Clockwork. I sourced the relevant fork for the Prestige & built it up as a dry-run before having the frame & forks re-painted which I've never got around to.

Parts wise it is full LX 93 vintage with the exception of XT rapidfire+ levers as 1 of the LX was mis-shifting occasionally. The Clockwork all the parts came from was time-warp-tastic being utterly mint. Even the Specialized Ground Controls still have/had the mould sprues evident. The Mavic 231's have no sidewall wear.

So. 19" Purple Prestige needing new decals or a re-paint if you desire a garage queen. 7sp LX '93' componentry with 175 cranks. Siver Mavic 231's on LX hubs. Orange stalk/Stalk Lite stem (you choose) & a std alloy seatpin. No pedals or saddle. Specialized Ground Control/Extreme 1.95 amberwalls (rear extreme has a couple perish cracks in sidewall but still useable), purple Hot Rod bars & ODI style mushroom grips. HG70 cassette still has the Red HG label, new cables etc Think that's it.
Please PM me if this interests you & I'll get some pics taken.

£300 Located in Somerset, will courier for extra fee

Back