19-20 inch hardtail frame needed

ppkaskinas

Dirt Disciple
material doesnt matter, but please, strictly 19-20.5 no 21's please, its too big for me ;] would pay up to 80 euros maxxx...as im a poor student that need that dirty, in a need of repaint, tlc needing bike frame.. would possibly need a fork aswell..

preferably the cheapos frames :) will pay thru paypal. can pay in advance to the seller with good sales feedback so u dont think im a fraud or something, as i havent bought anything from u guys, and its my first time im looking for something here. rim or disc brake..does not matter.. :)

location to send to : Dublin, Ireland. (not too far from u uk sellers, ordinary post will do me since its the cheapest, or some couriers)
p.s i have a pretty decent 17 inch toshiba laptop for sale, incase someone would want a techy swap. please not im phone verified, and good 30+ feedback in adverts.ie
http://www.adverts.ie/laptops-and-netbo ... uo/1426082

Regards, Simon.

The frame size you're asking for - is that a c-c seat tube measurement? Or overall?

I have a few different 19" frames, but they're around 17.5" c-c

GT-Steve":1a48k3cd said:
The frame size you're asking for - is that a c-c seat tube measurement? Or overall?

I have a few different 19" frames, but they're around 17.5" c-c

well, i gave the overall measurement. but as u know usually they c-c seat tube, so it makes 19 ;] how come it is a 19 frame if its 17.5 cc seat tube ;] also most of frames are different.. i would have to see the geometry too.. r u sure they are 19?

I think, in their infinite wisdom, the manufacturers always quote an overall frame size, and this can lead to confusion.

A c-c measurement is always more concise for fitment, imho.

for example, a 20" kona will fit me fine, but a 20" GT, Marin, Alpinestars etc. etc. will be ever so slightly too big, and I'd prefer an 18 or 19" in them..

exactly, that was i was talking about. im 6-6'1, and ive long legs. that every milimeter of seat c-c is very precious to me, as im out of the seat post length most of times if i ride 18's. yeah, i would need atleast 19' seat tube. :)

I have an 18" 1992 GT Karakoram frame and forks, which is 18" c-c and about 20.5" c-t iirc, if that's any good to you.

They currently have a rattle can job on, that I was intending to try to gently remove to the original tequila Sunrise scheme, but it could either be left or repainted/powdercoated.

gotta 1985 20" specialized rockhopper with lovely patina marks. looks nice and includes frame/fork/headset/bar and a stem. say £60 posted

will check dims later buddy

built up

IMAG0833.jpg

Back