18 inch 1997 Kona Cinder Cone F&F and a few stock bits SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ladies and gents

NOW SOLD

I bought this about 2 months ago as a 'temporary measure' until my house move had gone through - I had to sell my 'best bike' in order to pay for new carpets etc... this little cindy has been a great little stop gap for me whilst it was needed, I am now looking to move it on and go back to my 'modern tat' with slack angles and 650b wheels :LOL: :roll:

anyway, here it is, apologies that it has not been dismantled yet, still got a bit of work to do on my house, I will do my very best to get it taken apart over the weekend and update this accordingly, here is how it looked built up anyway:

So, what you get:

18 inch Cinder cone frame, very good condition paint considering it's age!
Project 2 forks, they have TB stamped into the steerer so I'm guessing this means triple butted?
original headset - it's black and not pictured, might be a dia comp?
kona seat post and clamp
LX rear mech
STX front mech
Kona chainset, I don't know what the BB is, guessing a low end shimano sealed unit
an 8 speed cassette - I don't think this is original, it is just what come with it and the rather grubby chain as I have no use for it!
Also included are the original avid V brakes which are not pictured, cosmetically the levers are pretty bad as the paint has flaked off over time - could may be restored? I'd rather someone have them than me bin them

how does £100 for the lot sound? collection from Salisbury, Wilts is much preferred but I can box up and post at buyers expense...£20 postage maybe? please note I won't be able to post anything until mid next week as I am not at work for a few days and that's where all the cardboard boxes/free parcel tape lives ;) :LOL:

Oh, just incase anyone is wondering, the maguras are on hold for someone else for now and the wheels pictured (hope disc hubs on Mavic D521 CERAMIC) will be listed in the 98 section at some point over the next few days :cool:

Re: 18 inch 1997 Kona Cinder Cone F&F and a few stock bits

I'd be interested in the seat post and clamp if you were willing to split them out, no worries if not though - its a nice package :)

ruttegercarruthers, I did see your wanted ad mate!

I'd rather keep it together for now, if it hasn't sold as a package by the end of the weekend then I may consider splitting

ruttegercarruthers, i have a cheap 27.0 post and kona sized clamp if needed?

Wheels £150 posted

Black hope disc ready hubs
Mavic d521 ceramic rims
Black spokes
9/10 condition
Spin perfect with no buckles or damage just a bit of a sticker missing

Back