17" Schwinn Cruiser 2003 + USE Seat Pin + M738 XT Front

hogmeister

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

Not a frequent poster on here but have lurked for a while on the For Sale forum, hoping for a 1990's Overbury's Pioneer for around 20 quid!

Anyway, I also have some bits and pieces to sell. Please Dibs by PM although all items are to be sold so first to pay gets it (I can do Paypal).

2003/4 (I think, from memory) Schwinn Cruiser Four. 17" although due to the ridiculous shape of the bike, it doesn't really mean to much. I am 6 ft 1 and can ride the bike as easily as my 5 ft 5 wife. SOLD to
lewis1641!

Nexus 4 speed rear hub, cantis up front and pedal back rear brake (for that true Red Hand Gang [for those old enough!] feeling). I have removed the mudguards, front and wheel reflectors but are all included in the sale (pictured).

Nice overall condition and probably hasn't done more than 100 miles town riding. A few small marks in the paint (done whilst laid up in the garage) and some the the chrome is a bit pitted but nothing major and would certainly polish up pretty well. Great around town bike, fat tyres and relaxed ride.

Looking for £45 and collected required due to weight of this fat steed (based in Abingdon, Oxon although do travel to Chippenham 2 days a week so could also meet en route)

021.png

022.png

024.png

025.png

026.png

027.png

028.png

USE alloy seat post (also includes 27.0mm shim). Blue anodised, very good condition with a few marks where previously fitted. £25 and can post. SOLD to heartbreaker!

029.png

M738 XT Front Mech. 31.8mm (as stamped on clamp). Bottom pull. Good condition. £10 and can also post.

030.png

Hi are you prepared to hang onto the cruiser for a couple of weeks? I can pay now? Let me know

Been sat in my garage with little use for the last 5 or so years so not a problem to store for another few weeks if you want to pay now!

Back