140mm travel 29er fork

Madmax1993

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi again!
I'm in the process of trading up from my 2009 orange five, to a truly modern Orange Stage Five. I've got my eye on a frame and shock, and I have wheels to share between the new stage and my hardtail. What I still need to source is a compatible fork. It needs to be a 140mm travel, 29" wheel compatible, 15x110 boost axle spacing, preferably from fox (to match the shock) but anything of suitable spec considered. I know next to nothing of 'offset' so open to advice and recommendations on that front.
TIA

Re:

How set are you on boost as I have a 29", 140mm travel, RS Pike, boxed with all 4 tokens, and first service kit, condition 9/10. Looking for a 26" five frame as my next project so swaps and/or cash possible?

Re:

Entirely set on boost I'm afraid, as I a) already have the wheels and b) I'm very keen to future proof this build and c) the boost standard makes sense to me to reduce flex in larger wheels. I've got a friend provisionally signed up to buy my frame, but if that falls through, I can let you know if you want? Would £200 for a 2009 five pro frame with a fox float RP23 be about right or way off the mark?

Re:

200 GBP would be fine subject to pics and size of coarse. I live in Spain so would expect to pay the cost of shipping too.
Please keep me in mind if the sale falls through and good luck with your new build.
Jeff

Re:

I'm still looking if anyone has anything interesting. Ideally I'd like a fox 34 or 36 to match the fox shock that came with the frame, but open to other offers like rockshox, DVO, etc.

Back