13 days to go

I am so glad fiona doesn't read this stuff! :LOL: She's busy at the mo' shouting at the telly.

The Giro on Sky+ all i can hear is come on jens voigt and i love that man, stuff like that.

Nice to know i'm the second man in her life!! :roll:

Al.

I haven't tried soap nuts. I've tried soapy! no skip that!! :oops:

Do Ecover do something like that?

Al, in touch with his feminine side, Cornwall.

al":3tv927c0 said:
I am so glad fiona doesn't read this stuff! :LOL: She's busy at the mo' shouting at the telly.

The Giro on Sky+ all i can hear is come on jens voigt and i love that man, stuff like that.

Nice to know i'm the second man in her life!! :roll:

Al.

You sure there isn't some body else in that room!!! May be it's not the TV :LOL:

Save me a job!

I can carry on with this blather!! :LOL:

Al.

they are very good.....they start off hard but end up rubbery after they have been used .thing is you can use them twice too.....

Enough of your love life!

What about the washing balls?

Al, i know i'm just your stooge! :roll:

they grow naturally in east asia in trees that typically bear fruit for 90 years on average...they prefer dry sunny weather and not known to be arable in western weather.they have been used for centuries and are very commen in countries such as india ect.they can be purchased on ebay in kilo sizebags and are just as good as soap powder.you can put a hint of lemon juice to help whiten if you like.use 2 shells for two full washes and they dont smell of powder afterward...helpful for allergy stricken monsters and their skin....heres a piccie.ps the nut shells go in a small cotten bag that comes with the nuts.cost wise they work out cheaper too but you have to look around on ebay first.

pps nowt like showing ya nuts on the pc.. :p

Attachments

• 13052009247.jpg
    13052009247.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 331
Not suitable as a pressy but good idea anyway, thanks.

And people say we just talk balls on this forum. No sorry! people say i talk balls on this forum. ;)

Al. :D

Back