11/18 OPEN to Offers- Thumbs, XT, Suntour, Ringle,

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
Nov 18 - NOW taking offers on remaining items. Don't be shy, worse I can do is say no

Prices are paypal F&F (or add 4%), and the items ship from Ottawa, Canada.

1) A set of NOS Suntour XC LTD (or Expert, I can’t tell) thumbs in 3x7. 25 GBP 20 GBP

4) A set 4 DX Cantis, sold not with the Kool Stops shown but with an almost unused original DX pads, in excellent shape and not tarnished at all. 12 GBP 10 GBP

5) A set of 4 XT Cantis, VERY good condition, sold not with the Kool stops, but with almost unused DX pads, buffed to a nice finish. 18 GBP 15 GBP

9) A set of Black DX Cranks and 46/36/24 rings. 175 mm long. Rings are in good shape, but the middle has been replaced by a newer Shimano. The SG sticker on the large ring is in great condition. The black crank arms have seen their share of heel rub, especially on the left side. The tapers and threads are good. 20 GBP 15 GBP

1:cool: Turbo 1980 reissue in brown suede. Mint, used for a total of 1 km. 35 GBP

23) A selection of handlebars from top to bottom
Ritchey Prolite (135gr) - lettering decent but cut to 520 mm - 15 GBP
ITM LIte Lux Cro-M0 (220 gr) - VGC and uncut 580mm - 5 GBP or free with any other handlebar

25) Finally, an unknown manufacturer Titanium frame in 17.5” (C-T) Absolutely beautiful welds, and very elegant looking. It was imported into the EU by Van Tuyl and is like Russian made. 150 GBP. PM for more details

SOLD
2) Two sets of DX Thumbs. 18 GBP for the better set, 16 GBP for the other
3) 1 set of almost mint DX 2 finger levers, no rust in the screws and bolts. Stickers 100%. 10 GBP
6) IRitchey Cantilevers. good condition, but mismatched. One pair is engraved, and the other is lettered. Comes with almost new Jagwire low profile pads. 22 GBP
7) The second set of Ritchey Cantis are also in good shape and with the letters mostly intact. Comes with almost new Ritchey pads 40 GBP
8 ) Very good condition DX Crankset with 46/36/24 rings. 170mm long. 25 GBP
10) NOS, unmarked Syncros 27.2 seatpost in a short 220mm. No matching bottom rail holder in the clamp. 10 GBP
11) Chris King Headset in Black 1 1/8. 45 GBP
12) Chris King Headset in Silver 1 1/8. Missing top cap. 40 GBP
13) Ringlé Stem in a slight 5 degree rise and 130mm long. 45 GBP
14) RaceFace compact cranks that have been completely polished to a mirror finish with the original set of worn RaceFace black rings 30 GBP
15) A gorgeous and feather-light wheel set. Turquoise Hope Ti hubs on Mavic 230 rims. 120 GBP
16) XTR M900 mid cage rear derailleur, no original pulleys. Comes with the blue aluminum pulleys. 248 GBP
17) Two XT bottom pull front derailleurs in endless band style. One is 31.8 and the other is 34.9. Both in good condition. 12 GBP
1:cool: NOS in box, Shimano XT BB-UN72 in 68/110 20 GBP
19) Ringlé Seat QR in red. In OK condition, some normal scratches from use and a very tiny bit of sun fading. 20 GBP
20) Unknown brand Titanium handlebar with sleeve. Great cosmetic condition, but unfortunately it has been cut down to 510mm. 25 GBP
21) Unknown brand but made in the USA (Pegasus) Titanium BB that was used for a total of 1 km. Bearings are butter smooth. The whole thing is feather light, 130gr IIRC. Will fit 68-73 cups with adjustable red rings on both sides. 122 axle. 35 GBP
22) For the weight weenies, A very rare Ritchey WCS 1 1/8 carbon rigid fork with both canti and disc mounts. 410 Axle to Crown and 210mm steerer. It weighs 520 grams !!! 100 GBP
24) Kalloy 27.2 post and Ritchey NOS stem with shop marks. 1 1/18 110mm. 10 GBP for both, or free with 50 GBP worth of other parts

Re:

Hi there - if you please, how much to send the Syncros seat post (27.2/missing original lower clamp) to Vancouver, Canada (V7A 1M2) please (and thank you) ... ?

Kent ;)

Re:

Interested in the ti bb, what would shipping to the UK cost please?

Thanks, ;)

Mike

Re: HUGE Sale: thumbs, XT, Syncros, Suntour, Hope, Ringle, Ti

Ti BB to UK is

10 GBP by slow boat across the Atlantic (no tracking or insurance) 4-6 weeks
18 by airmail (no tracking or insurance)) 10-14 days
30 tracked (is very expensive from Canada) 7-11 days

Re:

Hi there,

Interested in the XT cantis, second set of Ritchey cantis, and the DX crankset.

Will send you a PM right now.

Thanks!

they look like my dream wheels. could you tell me what model the tyres are? they are nice too.

Sorry, my mistake. I forgot to specify that the tires are not included. But I will include a new cassette for the price

Back