1050 calipers, white Zaffiro folders, Suntour, Exage levers

trail-blazer

Retro Guru
I've finished clarting around with bikes for a while and I have a few bits left that I don't need.

All sub £15 items are plus £2.80 post. I'd prefer to send the brakesets and tyres recorded just to be on the safe side - 2nd class recorded post is £3.90 IIRC.

Exage Sport levers - blades have been polished, graphite coloured hoods are in excellent condition - £9

Exage Motion levers - blades have been polished, the hoods have a couple of nicks where a bike has been stood upside down but the levers are in excellent condition overall - £9

Cane Creek TT levers - as new condition, fitted but unused due to me opting for polished Profile QST's - £10.

Shimano 1050 49mm recessed F/R brakeset - this set is in cracking nick with no rusty hardware. The original pads have tons of life left in them. Late '86 date stamp IIRC - £20.

Tektro long drop 55-73mm recessed fit brakes - new and unused, perfect condition - £23.

Shimano 105 double front mech, 31.8mm - Clamp was polished due to the clear coat tarnishing, the Shimano part of the decal was peeling so I removed it but left the 105 part intact, excellent working order - £5

Suntour friction shifters - complete and in excellent working order, these have also had a light polish - £10

Pair of NOS all-white Vittoria Zaffiro Pro folders, 700x23c - perfect condition - £20

I have pics of all individual items - I will put up a photo of everything together for now before I create an album with the other pictures inside...

Re: some reductions.

Going to try my luck elsewhere with the TT levers and long drop calipers.

I will leave the 105 calipers, tyres and Exage levers on here for a couple more days.

Prices now include postage...

105 calipers - £21 posted

NOS all-white Zaffiro folders - £22.50 posted the pair.

Exage Aero levers - £11 posted per pair.

105 front mech £7 posted.

Suntour friction shifters - £12 posted.

Re: TT levers, 105 and XL Tektro calipers, white Zaffiros & more

I wouldn't mind the tt levers ?

Re: TT levers, 105 and XL Tektro calipers, white Zaffiros & more

biggs682":2ve01p2l said:
I wouldn't mind the tt levers ?

OK, no problem. £12 posted OK for you?

Just uploaded a pic for you...

Are the Exage levers with the hoods still for sale? If so I'd take them for £10 posted. Any good to you? Cheers Pete

PeterPerfect":3k6sq6oc said:
Are the Exage levers with the hoods still for sale? If so I'd take them for £10 posted. Any good to you? Cheers Pete

Both sets still available but I'm holding out for the asking price. £8.20 + post seems more than fair for a nice set of Aero levers.

Hi. Have you got a better picture of the suntour friction levers? They would look good on my late 70's ALAN :)

Shaun

Latest posts

Back