10 speed XTR/XT/SLX/Deore, Endura BNWT, CX50, SPD's, Carbon

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Its all for sale as I need to recoup some money after recent upgrades (gone 1x11)
All prices include mainland UK postage
All prices are ono.
Pics of everything here
https://picasaweb.google.com/1106305846 ... 2015121103
Will do deals where possible on multiple items.

**SOLD**Endura Windchill 2 Gilet XXL. BNWT. I bought it for the winter commute but I’ve put weight on and it’s a tad tight (45-47 chest). Exactly as new. Look how much they are new, I’m asking
£40
**SOLD**Endura Luminite Waterproof jacket XXL. BNWT. Same story as above really. Its exactly how youd buy it new, the battery tab is still in the light as its never been used. Again check out the new price, Im after,
£40.
**SOLD**XTR M980 10 speed shifters. I-spec A. Front is choosable 2/3x10. In excellent condition with cables. Also includes XTR front mech 34.9 band on in same condition.
**SOLD**
**SOLD**Hope One light. In red with brand new Duracell batteries. Boxed with handlebar mount, again in excellent condition.
**SOLD**
**SOLD**Shimano CX50 chainset. Bought brand new from CRC and ridden for 14 miles along the canal then removed from the bike. I had helitaped the arms so theres no trace of rubbing. 46/36 rings. Again in excellent condition. No bb.
**SOLD**
Carbon seat post. 27.2 single bolt clamp. Slight marking from insertion but they are lower down the post. So in vgc.
£20

**SOLD**4 pairs of Shimano Ultegra 6800 brake pads. Packaged with replacement screws included. Brand new.
**SOLD**
Shimano M520 spd pedals. Some cosmetic wear but the bearings and clips are sound.
£13

The following items will be removed from the bike as soon as my new M8000 parts arrive.
**SOLD**XT 10 speed rear mech, non clutch. Great condition.
**SOLD**

**SOLD**SLX 3x10 shifters. No windows. Work perfectly. Great pair of shifters with normal bar mount.
**SOLD**
**SOLD**Shimano Deore triple chainset. Some cosmetic wear (rubbing) as shown in pics but work great.
**SOLD**
**SOLD**11-36 cassette, very minimal wear. I think it’s a Deore but might be higher up than that. Works great.
**SOLD**
One Specialized and one Elite bottle cage. Little bit dirty but theyre bottle cages and its really wet and muddy.
£10

What size human will the xxl jacket fit? I suspect it's too large for me but if not...

Can you confirm the model of the cassette? Looking for something niceish for my first 10 speed build.

Back