10-10-10 Rides?

kaya":2x7peydf said:
Very tempting kaiser but I'm riding with the clan MacRetro on the 23rd and have not been to Northumberland this year :oops: Was hoping for an invitation up-to Simonside but I think I may be waiting a long time :roll:

We will have to await the return on Jonesy then. Last seen half way up the Col d'Turini with a large beer in his hand :cool:
He should be back soon.

Dr S":1zyl63sd said:
kaya":1zyl63sd said:
Very tempting kaiser but I'm riding with the clan MacRetro on the 23rd and have not been to Northumberland this year :oops: Was hoping for an invitation up-to Simonside but I think I may be waiting a long time :roll:

We will have to await the return on Jonesy then. Last seen half way up the Col d'Turini with a large beer in his hand :cool:
He should be back soon.

I prefer Barvas or Eoropie :cool: but I'm more of a beach bum ;)

OK - have chatted with Tony (who's organising our weekend riding) and he's happy to do any of Mabie/Dalbeattie or Ae on the Sunday. Happy to link in with 10-10-10. Those of you who might be coming, which would you like to do?

Also riding on Saturday at Kirroughtree definitely.

Who's coming? :D

I'm probably going to have to stay local and short now. It's the wife's birthday that weekend and I've run out of passes. Dalby on the 17th for a Dig Day and Glentress on the 23rd for the Mac Gathering.

Have fun!

With a bit of luck looks like I will get in first on this one ;)

However it will be "Mrs gil_m's" retro ride as dare I say it I am currently riding a Ragley :eek:

So watch this space at 10pm 9/10/10 your time, the Pace RC200 F2 (single speed) will be getting a thrashing around the trails in Queenstown NZ ;)

See you all soon :D

Brilliant. Make sure you get some pics (try and hide the Ragley behind a bush or something ;) )

Back