Sorted 1 1/8 threaded headset

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Needs to be cheap, and nicer than the current Altus I have on at the moment. Sorted for this one.

I’ll consider anything😉

Though I need another (same spec, 1 1/8” threaded) that has to be retro and at least XT level quality

Thanks

Last edited:
I think I have a basic, modern, NIB one, will have a look. If I do, £12 should do it

Sorry not yet, thought you weren't interested... Will try and grab pics tomorrow. It's black though, NIB, bought for my lad's pantera but not used in the end

Sorry not yet, thought you weren't interested... Will try and grab pics tomorrow. It's black though, NIB, bought for my lad's pantera but not used in the end
Ok thanks, will still like to have a look, is it sealed or caged?

From memory, caged. It was hard enough to find something in 1 1/8" threaded of anything, let alone sealed bearings 🤣 🤦‍♂️

From memory, caged. It was hard enough to find something in 1 1/8" threaded of anything, let alone sealed bearings 🤣 🤦‍♂️
Indeed, headsets are hard to find nowadays in threaded, only sealed threaded 1 1/8” headset is a Chris king and there’s no way I’m shelling out £80 for one…

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back