'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

Lovely bike but white tyres IMO are a tad over the top...sort of looks like someone has gone mad with a can of white spray paint!

i love that in white
i have gone from 3 bikes down to 1 coz of my
attitude
after riding it the others didnt feel right !
and the girlfriend wants a big diamond ring !

iagree with neil g about the tyres
maybe some whitewalled tyres would suit better
like the geax saguaro ;)

Looks lovely like a ghost in the night, how about some butterscotch tyres rather than white?. ( you can pass the white ones my way for my FSR ;))

Are the wheels disc? or rim The paint work looks pristine. Also steve, how about a picture of those painted cranks?.

COOL PEACHEZ

Sorrrrrrrrrrry guys I love the white tyres on it (that was the plan from day1 and I'm sticking to it... ;) :LOL: ) so they're staying... (Also the fact that they were so tight on the wheels it took me an hour to get them on and I'm bu66ered if I'm gonna go thru that again any time soon :roll: :LOL:

Don't like butterscotch tyres and I tried a pair of allblacks on there and that just looked pants. :oops: :oops:

The Wheels are rim brake only...... ;) :cool: :cool: Ceramic Mavic Crossmax - tubeless set up, :cool:

in my 'lac :cool: :LOL:

E57B851C-1D09-7033-84D0A26A9368844A.jpg

Cheers Alex.. :cool: :D

Can't decide on the cranks now, looking at the pics, whether to go for the white ones I've sprayed up, or some black RF's??

I think its the 1st time I have liked those white tyres. The black rims of the crossmax really set them off.

Looks like this will be a quality colour scheme.

Back