‘Hope’ Mountain Bike - Lancashire

Re:

Yeah, just up the road for me but don't go making any long trips. I imagine if the winner pays the seller will hold it until safe? As said, I won't be bidding any higher so good luck all.

Re:

My pal who lives in clithero has offered to walk his dog to pick it up in his hour of exercise so if I win then it will chill with him till he comes north once this is all over!

Sorry Clitheroe....

Re:

Given the location it’s probably an old Hope team bike given the factory is just a couple of miles away. I’d have thought it would be decent too given it’s age and disc mounts?

Re: collect

boxxer":1sy9nxzz said:
My pal who lives in clithero has offered to walk his dog to pick it up in his hour of exercise so if I win then it will chill with him till he comes north once this is all over!

Sorry Clitheroe....

Cool, sorry I couldn't be of use Craig. I'll be in Barnoldswick anyway, when the lurgie restrictions blow over, as I have a new modern to fetch :eek:

Then I'll be up your way as often as poss, to send that. I'll get in touch and if I can fetch it for ye then, easy like Sunday morning.

Mike

I sent him a message asking on posting and it is collection only.

OR he says you can arrange shipping yourself. Asked if i knew what i was doing there so i guess he's trying to be helpful, but doesn't know himself. So if you are ok with arranging it yourself its a goer.

Back