Karma forks + postage

gingernuts/badger

Senior Retro Guru
hi.
are these any good to anyone?
they're both locked up, i've had a go but can't shift them. But they might have some bits that you need for a project...

so.. £tenner postage for each please
(or pick up in Headingley Leeds for nowt)

Shocktech - 1" threaded- 124mm / 40mm of that threaded. Visually and mechanically not good, but the crown and brace would polish up a treat i reckon.

Paioli - 1 1/8th threaded - 130mm / 400mm of that threaded. Visually pretty good, no fading, some scratches to the logo's but generally okay. I've ad these all apart though and can't get them to shift at all. Perfect for a garage queen maybe?

Attachments

• paloi.jpg
    paloi.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 737
  • shocktech.jpg
    shocktech.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 737
I know you said they're not mechanically good but any idea what the elastomers are like in the shocktechs ?
Are they a couple of piles of mush like mine are ?

hi.

yip - the P's are jammed. they might move with a vice and a hammer though, who knows.

and the Shocktechs - i opened the caps on the legs and stuff poured out, bit of a shock cos i thought they were elastos too. I reckon waters got in and disolved them. Should clean out though with hot water......

Well I'll have a go on the Paolis then, I can come collect em from Headingley sometime! make sure I'm not so late again :?

Back