GT Avalance 92-93 frame

lisas800

Dirt Disciple
Having finished the pantera I'm now looking for a new project, either a GT Karakoram in the midnight blue or yellow and orange splash OR a Avalanche in the white splash. Early 90's with U brake would be great
Cheers guys

Lisa:

There is a '92 Avalanche on the 'bay at the moment...

Have a quick search in the EBay section.

It's the white splash, Groove Tube, U-Brake version, with the Flip Flop II stem and 3D forks...

I was going to have a bid for fun, but already have my old one (bought new) which has a stuck post I need to sort first...

BB.

BoyBurning":838dsc6f said:
Lisa:

It's the white splash, Groove Tube, U-Brake version, with the Flip Flop II stem and 3D forks...

I was going to have a bid for fun, but already have my old one (bought new) which has a stuck post I need to sort first...

BB.

Typical that, been looking on ebay for a while but never had one come up. Ideal size so will have a bid on it and just hope i can get someone to collect it.

Cheers for pointing it out

i have a gt backwoods frame
comes with cranks bb an seatpost it takes vb rake

if thats any good let me know

lisas800":335351tz said:
BoyBurning":335351tz said:
Lisa:

BB.

Typical that, been looking on ebay for a while but never had one come up. Ideal size so will have a bid on it and just hope i can get someone to collect it.

I've just bought something from the same seller, seems a nice enough fella. I would help you pickup but his gaff in High Wycombe is a bit further than I thought and was a bit of a mission to get to... that said I'll see what I can do if you win and help is needed :)

mynchiboy":3dmugraz said:
lisas800":3dmugraz said:
BoyBurning":3dmugraz said:
Lisa:

BB.

I've just bought something from the same seller, seems a nice enough fella. I would help you pickup but his gaff in High Wycombe is a bit further than I thought and was a bit of a mission to get to... that said I'll see what I can do if you win and help is needed :)

Thanks for that, if I win it I'll see if theres anyone any closer save you having to trek for it but if not i'll let you know.
cheers

mynchiboy":2kxpwcuw said:
lisas800":2kxpwcuw said:
BoyBurning":2kxpwcuw said:
Lisa:

BB.

Thanks for that, if I win it I'll see if theres anyone any closer save you having to trek for it but if not i'll let you know.
cheers

lisas800":3dykmybq said:
mynchiboy":3dykmybq said:
lisas800":3dykmybq said:
BoyBurning":3dykmybq said:
Lisa:

BB.

cheers

well that buggered it, its been ended. Can't blame the guy, was only upto £3.20 last time I looked. Oh well big bump up if anyone else has one???

Back