Ferrits Feedback Thread..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent buyer, no messing around, knew what he wanted,, :) prompt payment and good comms.. Thanks fella.. :)

Bought some forks from Phil, Very good seller and very reliable, certainly kept to his word. Evern posted out the manual to me when he found it at a later date!

Cant fault this bloke as a seller :)

I've just received an '04 Klein Attitude F+F from Phil, and I'm totally blown away by it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :)

Advertised as 'bike has been ridden so a few imperfections' I opened the box to find an immaculate paintjob that some garage queens would be envious of.

He waited patiently for me to pay, for 10 days, packaged it on my bahalf and ensured it was available for my courier to collect too.

The guys a star and has made me extremely happy with my puchase :) :cool:

faultless sale :cool:

Steve

i brought his charge duster ss frame and its the mutts nutts arrived superfast and was cheap thank you mate im well chuffed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

do you know, i just love it when someone contacts you unprompted to say they got the item and are happy with it, thats exactly what Ferrit did.

faultless transaction would deal with Mr Ferrit again without any hesitation but i wouldnt put him down my trousers
Top Fella Top Rodent an all

cheers mate :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back