Yeti Ultimate 16" medium with 3DV Cook bros & FTW s

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Yeti-Ultima ... 2556f0d909

looks a bit rough....the seat scares me :LOL:
also, the stem has an interesting canti cable routing; anyone know anything about it, or is it just the pic...looks like an upside down noodle????

local to me, but not interested in selling out of the auction; perhaps the reserve is high.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You mean the top-noodle on the stem? Thats a steel FTW stem. Pretty danm sought after in its own right, esp in that colour. ..
This'll be a great project for someone. .

elite504":3rt2f9jl said:
You mean the top-noodle on the stem? Thats a steel FTW stem. Pretty danm sought after in its own right, esp in that colour. ..
This'll be a great project for someone. .

nice!

Thought it might be special; it's definitely different.

GoldenEraMTB":ndw0y6c3 said:
1 bid already...this is tempting, even with the risky condition.

Go for it, Poughkeepsie must be just down the road for you....rescue this poor thing ;)

elite504":ttb3so21 said:
Go for it dude. I think this one is worth landing if you can :)
Its only money. . ..

haha, yes, but in nyc, in addition to money...there's always an issue of space :(

neilll":ttb3so21 said:
Go for it, Poughkeepsie must be just down the road for you....rescue this poor thing ;)

It's about an hours drive without traffic...definitely not a problem.

ameybrook":ttb3so21 said:
That aint no 16" ;)

Looks more like 17.5", which was the smallest they made for that year

ah! even better...though I know you've been looking; sorry to lead you wrong...it was one of the smaller ultimates I've seen in a while :)

Latest posts

Back