gt frame,,use bar ends,xt dx stuff

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
my gt ?????????? steel frame,resprayed yellow,could do with another going over tbh but its fine as is,comes with bb,ritchey headset,post,qr and forks .
i removed the mudguard eyelets to smoothen the rear end.
£37 posted

retronew003.jpg

looked like this built up
007.jpg

my lovely gt i drive 1.0 SOLD SOLD SOLD
comes with manitou slate forks,post,easton ea50 stem and bars rides ferking ace,i will clean it before i post it aswell lol

£135 posted (or will split?????????????)

retronew009.jpg

retronew010.jpg

looked like this built
030.jpg

fred salmon cnc'd stem 1 1/8,lovely condition,just doesnt suit the pace :roll: £13 posted SOLD

retronew011.jpg

kona wheels,kona front hub,stx rear,bontrager rims,nearly new 7 speed cassette with qr's good nic,got discs on training bike so not needed,wheels used on yellow gt above SOLD AND GONE

£40posted

retronew008.jpg

Oh god, I'm probably going to regret asking this but:

What size is the i-drive (or more to the point will it fit 6'1" of me)?
Does it come with the rear shock too?

arrggh, pushing me closer to the edge... Frame and bearings - they OK? Shocks needing a service?

frames sweet,bearings seem sweet,no play evident,rear shocks mint,tft tuned apparently :D front mech cable things not mint but works perfectly

option on the red fred salmon stem.

how long is it ( center to center ) ?

looks like it has a little rise ? 5° or 10°?

pic is a bit blurred. is it bright red or a bit rosy ?

thanks

120mm iirc
10 deg i think
same anod red as hope stuff,ill take another pic in a bit n post it,ill also check angle etc

my gt ?????????? steel frame,resprayed yellow,could do with another going over tbh but its fine as is,comes with bb,ritchey headset,post,qr and forks .
i removed the mudguard eyelets to smoothen the rear end.
£37 posted

What size is this badboy? TT length?

Latest posts

Back