gm1230126's feedback

nic

Senior Retro Guru
Just got my second frame from Kevin anmd have been delighted with both.

The first was a GT Edge road bike which is faster than I am!

The second, a GT Zaskar LE I'm looking forward to building up.

Both boxes arrived very well packaged and if anything, in better condition than their descriptions.

Good guy to deal with, very helpful if you have any questions.

I'd happily buy from him again.

PS. Do remember if buying from the US, customs have a habit of hitting you with duty - remmeber to factor that into the price.

Kevin did a spot of middle manning for me on an ebay purchase. Did a fantastic job of packing the bike and sending it over in double quick time..

Many thanks

Kevin sorted me out with a nos set of tioga trail dawgs.

Top man and top service.

Cheers again. Chris.

Feedback

Kevin forwarded an ebay purchase for me (Kestrel MXZ frame), as the seller stipulated that he didn't want to ship abroad.

Communication was excellent, and all forwarding was very prompt and the item arrived quickly, safely & very well packaged!!

Not much more i can say other than this guy has been very helpful to me when i would have probably missed out on a much wanted purchase.....Can't thank him enough.....

AAAAAA+++++++

Drew :D

feedback

Bought Xizang and Zaskar from Ebay. Recently GT forks from Retrobike forum. Can't complain, goods was always well wrapped and came quickly. Quality goods without dodgy hidden surprises. Recommended.

Kevin went out of his way to buy a GT Edge off someone and send it to me with pretty much nothing in it for him except getting a rare bike to someone he didn't know in the UK. The bike arrived quickly, cost me hardly anything to send and was perfect when it was delivered. Top stuff.

gt zaskar le

just recieved my gt zaskar le from kevin
it took 15 days which i thought was quite good
the packaging was very good and the frame is much better than i ever imagined it really is awesome
i was worried about doing a overseas transaction but
it was no problems at all except hm customs hit me for another 43 quid in charges so remember that if importing
thank you kevin !
stuart

Back