Replacement springs to replace elastomers for Proflex.

mazdaman1980

Senior Retro Guru
Hi Guys

I am after front and rear replacemnet springs for the elastomer untits on my proflex. Has anyone got any??

Hi Orange 71

Yes it was a serious stroke of luck as i only wanted the girvins for the other one i have but things are moving on slightly and i always wanted an 856 and its the special edition version. After i had bought it i saw that you had posted it sale on the e-bay thread.

Its pretty decent but the elastomers always go and the sprung versions are always so much better.

As you can imagine at that price i am chuffed as the Maguras alone would have cost me that!

Thanks buddy!! :D

Yes,great buy there ,xpx was my first proflex,if I'd been closer you'd of had competition for that

Cucky Lunt!!! We was talkin' about that auction on idRiders- if ye got that for £34, I'm bloody well green........ :p
As ye say, the brakes are worth that alone, and ye could probably get twice that for the forks. Couple of COR springs and yer away.

So ye out of the Proflex Closet, then?? :p

If you want me to really make you laugh and cry i actually offered him £70 to finish the auction early but he said no which is fair enough so instead i paid half that!!

All i can do is :)

To be fair i always read about others saying similar and i always thought i would never have my turn in luck and then 'wack'. I do feel very lucky!! I am passing on to you now lysander!!

mazdaman1980":2saj8man said:
If you want me to really make you laugh and cry i actually offered him £70 to finish the auction early but he said no which is fair enough so instead i paid half that!!

All i can do is :)

don't get it, I offered to cover your £70 and add another £5 min ?

Back