FS: Little 15" Orange C-16R frame w/BB + LX front mech SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have this dinky little thing to sell on, I was building this for a female friend of mine but she's jumped ship and bought something from Halfords instead :roll:

Frame is one of the early ones, stamped 1995, but without any fixed canti mount on the wishbone. Size is 15" from BB to top of seat tube, effective top tube 21" and 1" head tube. Takes a 26.4 post as well (original shim included). It's in pretty good shape overall, with some scuffs as expected that I was planning to touch up in matt black (I can do this before the sale if needs be).

Decals have taken a battering (especially on NDS and HT), but can be easily changed as they aren't lacquered over in any way. The frame would look pretty sweet with a replacement set I reckon!

I have also just installed a very good UN52 bottom bracket and added a reasonable top pull Deore LX (M563) top pull mech from the spares bin to sweeten the deal. The mech just needs a cable clamp bolt :)

£45 posted in the UK for this (quite literally) little package. Pictures below...SOLD

Attachments

• o5.jpg
    o5.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 160
  • o4.jpg
    o4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 160
  • o3.jpg
    o3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 160
  • o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 160
  • o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 160
Re:

Sooooooooo tempted to get it and keep back for one of the kids....trouble is they're only 5 and 22months

Back