Hello all!!

Mrs Avery

Retro Newbie
Just a quick hello to all!!! Well hello how the hell are you all? Im kelly....... kelly Avery mr Jez Avery's better half. Most of you will know Jez from the days of old in his racing days....... The man himself is now putting on stunt shows all over the uk in the summer, as hes knocking on in years now, he is looking to be off his bikes and onto bikes and buggies with more horse power in the next couple of years. ha ha If any of you would like to send a message to Jez i would be more than happy to pass it on to him. So Jez hasnt hung up his lycra shorts just yet!!!!! ha ha.
Anyway would love to chat to you all very soon. love Kelly.xx :D :D

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to know your other half is still into bikes.

Is this just a test to see if anyone remembers him? ;)

As an aging rider i remember Jez well and remember he used to ride some cool bikes. I do hope he hasnt changed much?

All the best to you both,Al

ps hes organising stunt shows or riding in them? I am not saying hes past it! But you can tell me,is he?

Hello Al, thanks for your reply, yep Jez is a one man stunt show, he started up his mountain bike stunt shows up not long after he ended his racing career!!! He lives for it, hes in his eliment this time of year!!!, at this very moment he is driving to his second venue of the weekend in scotland. Thanks again for your reply. Chat soon. Kelly.xx :D :D :D

Heh............I remember Etto helmets with furry cow horns and stuff, that trick of doin' a wheelie and dropping the front wheel out.........

But above all the phrase "Right Smart and Tarty" has stuck in my head for the last seventeen years!!

Cheers,
Dav

Jez

Pics of jez doin his stuff!!!!. xxx

Attachments

• jez.jpg
    jez.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,363
  • jez3.jpg
    jez3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,363
  • jez4.jpg
    jez4.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,363
  • jez pic.jpg
    jez pic.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,363
Do me a favour Kelly. Dont tell him i thought he may be past it! :roll:

Forgot he was such a big lad :shock:

All the best,Al ;)

Jez pics

Jez doing his stuff cont....

Attachments

• 11_small.jpg
    11_small.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 10_small.jpg
    10_small.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 12_small.jpg
    12_small.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,354
saw him in bexleyheath a few weeks ago ( maybe longer than that ) weather was terrible .

Back