Parkpre Pro Elite TI

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hi.

This year i decided i would only look and had Titanium and steel bikes, and here is my first 2008 project.

Just finished (well, almost, decals still missing) my Pro Elite titanium frame.

This frame must be 94 model, because it has one of the 2 parts that make the rear canti hanger. Has i can´t find the other part, i decided to mount V´s...

Specs are:

➡️ Parkpre Titanium frame, 19", King red headset
➡️ Rock Shox FSX with Ti hardware and springs, WB cartridge
➡️ Nuke Proof carbon hubs, DT Revolution spokes and Mavic 217 red rims
➡️ Morati Titanium cranks, Ritchey WCS Titanium BB, red Pace granny, TA middle and outer
➡️ Proshift red shifters, red/black mech, M900 front mech
➡️ Proshift silver V´s with Kooka levers
➡️ Use red seatpost with Flite Evolution carbon saddle
➡️ Control Tech Stix II barends
➡️ Titec Titanium stem and bar
➡️ Goldtec CNC cassette, Regina Superleggera hollowpin chain
➡️ Speedplay frog titanium pedals
➡️ Amber Psycho´s...

Better pics will follow (as soon as the machine recharges)...

pppaaa020rg0.jpg

pppaaa019fe2.jpg

pppaaa022xg2.jpg

pppaaa023vs1.jpg

:D :D :D

Nice one Vitor! When I read through the spec before looking at the pictures, I didn't think the caramel Psycho's would work. But it looks ace. :cool:

Thank´s, guys! :D

Kev, my first thought was the same as yours. I considered the Magic Panaracers, but they are too white, as well as Michelin. Also considered grey Ritchey Zmax and rarest of rare grey Psychos, but these turned out to look better...

DhPhat, i bought these Morati´s in late November( last year)... lik´em a lot, they are uber light and a impressive piece of titanium...

More pics to follow...

That's a beauty, knowing how well these bikes ride you must be very pleased. Get Gil_m to do some decals, they are the same as the Pro Image ones apart from the name of course.

Back