Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bouyed up by last months fantastic set of pictures, Gus and I decided we needed something to push you a little more.

This month's brief is "My Trail"

Everyone has their own. What we want is a shot of it that would make us wish it was ours, make us jealous. If that proves a little tough, then try to get a picture of it that does it justice, something that really embodies it, why you like it, what it says to you..

and in true Wu style, we'd like three (yep, just three) words to accompany it

all the usual rules and regs apply, do not pass go, do not collect £200 etc etc

the competition will be open until midnight of Christmas Eve, with voting to be held during the week after.

good luck everyone!

Might actually get round to having a crack at this. I presume the classic mint sauce 'this is why' is not allowed as its been done to death already?

Are older pics allowed or are you still after fresh up to date pics?

I only ask as my local trails are looking very uninviting at the moment no matter how clever I try to be with my camera :LOL:

that has crossed the collective mind, Chris.

remember, it is only a guideline that recent pictures are used. Of course we would prefer it if it was a recent one, we'd also prefer one that hasn't been used before and i think of the two the latter is the more important in this case.

hope that helps

nice trail in HARZ (germany)...........

(ok guys i change the pic. same tour with my zaskar)

@trailhead: first avid arch supremes where made in 1997.THX

Attachments

• DSC00786.JPG
    DSC00786.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 6,930
My trail in the Ardenne Belgium near La roche ardenne.

p4pb2528664.jpg

p4pb8732792.jpg

This trail is a nice singletrack near Dalheim Germany

p4pb3363386.jpg

Also in Germany Elmpter Wald near the Dutch border a nice very fast singletrack.

p4pb8174026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back