Ants End o'Summer Sale MORE ADDED 1ST NOV

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
The sad reality that summer is now over means its time to clean out the shed (again!) ......Getting near the back now!

Few items to go here (pics below)

Prices are PP gift delivered in the UK. Normal PP is fine too just add 5% for fees. I will post overseas, just ask about prices.

1991/2 Gary Fisher Evo (1 1/4") Quill Stem 140mm 10 degree or thereabouts rise. Some light surface corrosion. £8
SHIMANO M732 XT CANTILEVERS (1 pair) Totally Mint condition. Original XT blocks with almost no wear. Includes straddle cable thing. £27> NOW £23
ETC Grab On MTN 1 'Style' Foam Grips. Includes end caps NEW £4.50
CRUD CLAW IN RED NOS £8

SOLD
RINGLE Twister Ti front skewer in RED. Totally Mint condition - £22.50
SHIMANO XTR 952 REAR MECH with NOS (unused) XTR JOCKEYS. Was going to use this on a build but plans have changed. NOS XTR Jockeys cost up to £40 on their own and thats if you can find them. Few light marks but clean, tight and ready to go! £47.50 SOLD [£45]
SHIMANO XT M732 7/8 SPEED Thumbshifters. Good Condition, original bolts etc. £38 SOLD
4. 28h SPECIALIZED STOUT FRONT HUB on black MAVIC 517s. Black DT spokes raidially laced with red nipples. Very, very nice wheel. Runs true £35 SWAPPED FOR OTHER GOODIES
5. 36h XT M737 PARRALAX HUB on silver MAVIC 517. DT Stainless Spokes. 8/9spd (or 7 with spacer). The best XT hub they made. bearings are as smooth as new, freehub perfect. Totally bomb proof rear wheel. Runs true. Without Skewer but I can bung a generic one in if you need one. £40SOLD
6. XT M732 Thumbshifter mounts. All orignial bolts etc. Good Condition £12 SOLD PP
7. BREEZE AND ANGEL HITE RITE. NOS in Silver Taken out of packet to photo. Fits normal diameter seatposts (25-28mm etc) £23[/b] SWAPPED :)
9. XLITE BRAKE ADJUSTERS in BLACK. Almost Weigh less than the card they are on £7.50 SOLD
10. SHIMANO FLAT/SPD Combos. Bearings smooth. A few knicks out of one of the seals but still perfectly fine. These have to be the perfect pub bike pedals! £11.50 SOLD to Kurt 'delusions of grandeur' Sanders
11. Cute little Syncros cattlehead stem. 80mm reach 35 degree (ish) rise. 25.4mm bars. Hinged front NO TOP CAP :? - £10 SOLD

Photo1PB010130.jpg

Photo2PB010129.jpg

xt732mint.jpg

foam.jpg

Photo27P9180129.jpg

Racin'snake":1ux4b32n said:
Hi Ant

I would like the shimano M324 pedals? if thats wot they are? Pm me payment stuff duck. :)
PM'd mate

ishaw":1ux4b32n said:
Can I take the xt thumby mounts please, assuming all threads are good.

Cheers
Yip....all work as they should PM on the way

brake stuff

9. XLITE BRAKE ADJUSTERS in BLACK. Almost Weigh less than the card they are on £7.50 please

Dave

Latest posts

Back