PotM October - Power!

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Congratulations to unkleGsif, a clever interpretation of the brief. I shall approach those on high and get you a banner sorted.

I'll keep this short and sweet, coz I'm late, it's early and I still have a stinking cold..

This month's competition is all about Power...No hints this time, I leave it entirely up to you

A little change in the timings, I'd like to have this back on track, so voting will commence on the 26th, which gives you 2.5 weeks, should you choose to accept the challenge

Good luck everyone, this message will self destruct in 5 minutes..

worst thing is we where out at the weekend taking some pics for urban, neither of us had noticed it turn into a poll let alone the poll had intact finished. doh.

ah well, just means well have to go for another ride.... I have some ideas.

My apologies Mr Chicken,

Perhaps I can change the title of this post, as well as other things. Not everyone posts up before posting a picture to get the reminders.

BobCatMax":dlva7vgx said:
My apologies Mr Chicken,

Perhaps I can change the title of this post, as well as other things. Not everyone posts up before posting a picture to get the reminders.

Not your fault, our own fault, we should have checked :LOL:

We enjoyed the ride and it was interesting to see 'public footpath' go over a building, and not around it.

The only thing I would change (other than my pet peeve of people posting up old photo's ;)) would be to announce the next competition at the same time as the poll for the last one goes live. We get a full month then... and not because we'll be riding a few days after the close of this months, honest ;). Less for you to remember to do as well.

Of course it doesn't really matter as it is just for fun :D

FluffyChicken":qkepey5n said:
The only thing I would change (other than my pet peeve of people posting up old photo's ;)) would be to announce the next competition at the same time as the poll for the last one goes live. We get a full month then... and not because we'll be riding a few days after the close of this months, honest ;). Less for you to remember to do as well.

are you insinuating that there is some kind of organisation and method to all this?? :LOL:

Canti brake power!! ;)

8071207035_690ef810ac_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back