Lowe1677 Feedback

Carrera Katmandu Frame & Forks :)

Purchased a great frame & forks from this guy, it's really gonna help get my mate back on the trails, many thanks,

Oh! may this first 'Cherry Popping' feedback post be the first of many :)

Jussa :D

Combined Shimano Shifters & Levers

Got some great Shimano shifters and levers :) very happy mate, thanks once again :D

Hey Lowe1677, I still have a 89 (so I believe) Raleigh Technium Chill which I purchased new. I used to ride it daily but now it is merely a recreational vehicle I ride with my young son. It is still in very good shape with no rust. Amazingly, it has the original tires, but alas they finally died a couple of months ago. I know nothing of bicycles and would like to replace the tires with ones which are as close as possible to the original (including gumwall). Reading through bike forums I learned a low TPI would be good considering I pretty much only do urban riding (in Los Angeles, California) with many road hazards. I this true? Can you recommend a tire (including size all markings are long gone from the tires and have left me scratching my head) that would work for me? I truly appreciate your help as I miss the ability to get on a ride at a moments notice.

Back