GT Team Avalanche

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Maybe I can also show my GT.

If somebody can identify exact year I would be happy...90-92?
I`m original owner of this bike, but I dont remember year when I bought it.

Only rear rim and tyres has been changed. I also have orginal Tioga seatpost, only have to change it now.

4292958207_73db85ff9c_o.jpg

Oooo!! baby that's nice....... :D i think it's a 92 as i remember my brother got one that year as well and it looks like it's twin.Beautiful rig dude :D .

Ah! GT did used to make great bikes, and that's one of them you've got there.! :cool:

Shame they went off the boil for SO long. Seem to be finding their feet again now though.

mechagouki":18ud07xr said:
How tall are you Shamus?
Well, saddle might be couple cm too high, but I ride 76-78cm from center of bracket top of saddle.
I´m 184cm

cherrybomb":2nvw66md said:
Ah! GT did used to make great bikes, and that's one of them you've got there.! :cool:

Shame they went off the boil for SO long. Seem to be finding their feet again now though.

Yep, your right there matey!!

My 07 Avalanche Expert is a nice ride, really nice, as I have finally tweaked it to my style; I am 'at one' with it now.

But.......if you offered me swapsies for a mid-90's Zasker with XT or a Xizang with LX/XT then it would leave my shed in a shot ;)

Did a small ride today with this..now it has original pedals and seatpost also..

It was funny ride with it on icy roads...
4293700184_c80c886c93_o.jpg

:cool:

I wish it would snow here; just one proper week a year would be fine :(

Gotta say, riding on ice with clips and straps is brave ;)

Latest posts

Back