BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
My most recent purchase arrived today (thanks mynameiscasper) and here are the pictures of it in it's current condition. It will hopefully be going off to be blasted in the next week or so and then a new paint job.

I haven't really had too many thoughts of a colour yet. Finishing kit will be mostly Canadian. Other than that I'm not sure yet. A lot of the kit will be bought when I can afford it so this is the start of what could be a very long road.

More to follow, any paint suggestions welcome as well as suggestions of kit to hang on it (this era is certainly not my area of expertise to say the least) :)

dscf4059f.jpg

dscf4063v.jpg

dscf4067g.jpg

dscf4065c.jpg

dscf4068ns.jpg

Lovely! Though I'm not sure thats the best way to describe and Implant! Do you have any colours in mind?

kaiser":2yapfuhb said:
Lovely! Though I'm not sure thats the best way to describe and Implant! Do you have any colours in mind?

In a word - NO :)

Have toyed with a candy apple red, dark metallic green or even possibly an understated matt olive green. I'm off to a local body shop sometime next week to hopefully get some inspiration!

Good to see it went to a good home. If you had said that you didn't have the key to remove the BB I would have done this for you.

As for colour... Matt olive green would look ace indeed. I wanted this colour on my Dekerf SSer but ended up with some sort of british racing green with gold flakes... :roll:

Casper

MynameisCasper":3epa7d2o said:
Good to see it went to a good home. If you had said that you didn't have the key to remove the BB I would have done this for you.
Nothing some grips and a cloth didn't sort out!

MynameisCasper":3epa7d2o said:
As for colour... Matt olive green would look ace indeed. I wanted this colour on my Dekerf SSer but ended up with some sort of british racing green with gold flakes... :roll:

Casper
Still undecided on colour but it's off to get blasted tomorrow :)

How about matt black and rasta theme? Just think about how cool the rasta coloured logo's will be....

Why didn't i think of that earlier...

CalaisWoodBurner":176pxuj1 said:
ps: Start of a long build ......, I doubt it !

It certainly will be if I don't stop buying bikes I don't need (bloody ebay) :LOL:

Back