Dawes Galaxy - Price drop £300 o.n.o

bm0p700f

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A R531 Dawes Galaxy for sale on behave of a customer who does not have an account here.

Spec:
Frame Reynolds 531
Size: C-T 61 cm top tube 58 cm
Tyres: Michelin World Tour 27 1 1/4"
Tubes: Continental Race28
Wheels: Weinman rims/mailard hubs 36spokes 3x
Chainset: Sakae SA 48T outer
Rear mech: Suntour
Pedals: New Wellgo
Front mech: suntour
Down tube shifters: Suntour friction
Brakes: Shimano cantilever
Levers: Weinmann drilled
Tape: Deda
Saddle: Madision

Everything in good condtion. Hubs, headset, BB serviced last year. New canti pads, bar tape, cables last year too. 27 1 1/4" Michelin World Tour tyres new last year along with the tubes. New Wellgo pedals last year.
Comes with a rack and the original miche pedals that have dodgy bearings in a bag if they are of any use.

The customer would like £300 o.no. for it posted but all offers considered. Pickup prefered of course and we would take less in that case. Saddle is a Madsion special and while getting a little tatty is very comfortable.

It rides very well. I wish I had the money and space for it my self it would make a great winter bike/audax/touring machine.

P1010019-1.jpg

Payment can made to me and will then sort the owner out.

The bike is at the shop in Glemsford. Sorry I have replied sooner as I have been away last weekend and yesterday was a bit manic.

The bike is at the shop in Glemsford. Sorry I have replied sooner as I have been away last weekend and yesterday was a bit manic.

Click link in sig to address and direction/map.

Back