Sold All sold, nothing to see here.

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All gone!

Sold Items
1997 Saracen Kili comp frame (19") with a metal head badge bought from someone on here - £70 + postage sold to Puul

triple butted P2 forks from my 95 lava dome (19"). Good condition overall, a couple of scuffs on the shoulders of the legs, decals are good for their age. 162mm steerer with 34-35mm of thread. £30 sold to ere-tis

Kona Velocity stem. 1 1/8", 0 degree rise and 130mm reach. Good condition. Very slight lifting of the Velocity decal on one side. Replacement stainless bolts in the clamp too. £17 sold to ere-tis

Kona canti hanger. In excellent condition. Comes with a bolt that fits it to the P2's. £12. (add £1 if you want the reflector bolt for that extra period correctness!) sold to retrofit

Kona Race light bars, uncut. Usual marks, worst of which are under the grips when fitted. One scuff to the left side as pictured. Shim included. £16 Sold

Kona Impact Headset. Runs very smooth when fitted. Lock nut has superficial damage from where someone must have got a bit ham fisted with it. Works just fine though. Tiny chip to the underside of the crown race too, but NOT on the bearing surface and invisible when fitted. 1 1/8” flavour, 33mm stack. £16 Sold to ere-tis

Pedals. Look quite like old DX pedals, but quite certain they aren’t. Bearings are ok, cages are showing a fair bit of rust. Something for the pub/hack bike again. £4 Sold to dbraxis

Grip Shift SRT400. The rubbers are a little worn, but they were perfectly functional when removed. £7 Sold to DC11

Ragley Spike seat post. Really nice post. 27.2 diameter. 395mm from centre of clamp area to the bottom of post. One small mark at the bottom below the min insertion line. £12 sold to ovlov440

Quill stem bolt and wedge.142mm bolt. 1 1/8". £2 sold to Dead Rats

Tranz-X bar ends. Scruffy but would polish out nice if you wanted to. £2 Sold to EarlofBarnet

Kalloy UNO stem. 1 1/8” and 125-130mm reach with a slight rise. Quite tidy, Bling up your hack/pub bike for peanuts! £2 SOLD

RD-M567 LX rear mech. Some pitting to the cage and a scuff on the corner, but functional. Missing the barrel adjuster for some reason, don’t recall it coming off? £9 NOW £6 Sold to shirlylock

Race Face grips - Heaven & Hell. Very grippy, only done about 200 miles tops with them! Little grubby, but will clean up very easily! £9 NOW £7 withdrawn - sold off the forum

Kona Race Light seat post. A few small marks, mostly below the minimum insertion line with one teeny tiny mark above. A flimsy bit of wet and dry paper would sort this right out, I am just lazy! £15 sold to ere-tis (again! :roll:)

7 speed Shimano IG chain. In good condition, Tesco carrier bag included! £4 NOW £3 sold to integerspin

7 speed UG chain. Really don’t know the difference between the two to be honest, used both on my bike and couldn’t tell the difference. £4, also with Tesco bag included! NOW £3 sold to integerspin

Shimano rear QR skewer. Good condition. £4 NOW £3 sold to integerspin

Kona Brake Levers. Perfect working order with only a few scratches here and there. £10 Sold to tufftimes

KORE seat post. 27.2 and 370mm from the clamp centre to the base of the post. Fair old scratch at the base but below the min insertion line. A little faded in parts, but still fairly tidy. I'm only selling as I had a change of direction with the finishing kit. £10 sold to robmac

'95 Kona Lava Dome Race Light frame. 19" frame. I will include the dog collar, seat clamp and bottom bracket (113mm axle) with it. No cracks, dings, dents or any other nasties. Still got a bit of mud on it from the last ride :oops:. The headset shown will NOT be included in the sale, sorry! £95 Sold to matttromans

Hope M4 front brake with 2 x 203mm (or 205mm, I cant remember exactly) rotors. I had one of these many years ago and rue the day I ever sold it, superb brake and immensely powerful. However, I am having trouble getting it to pair up on my post mount forks and I cant be bothered to faff about getting it on there! Works fine (grips the rotor like nobodys business). Would look awesome on a nice old school bomber :cool:After what I paid for the two (bought brake and one rotor seperate) £45 Sold with the Post Mount/IS adaptor to zaskertom80

Magura HS33 Race Line front brake. In perfect working order and comes with the brake bossess needed to fit them. £28 Sold to Ross McArthur

FC-MC32 STX chainset. Teeth are fine, cleans up extremely well as I did once (see Lava Dome thread in my sig). 170mm cranks. Threads and tapers are fine. £15 WITHDRAWN - Sold off the forum

Kona Race Light saddle. Good condition, but a few small nicks in the back. ‘Kona’ writing on the front of the saddle slightly faded. £13 Sold to Chickenball

Full bikes worth of STX canti's with red Kool Stop blocks that have loads if life left. They are pretty red blocks still, but the bottom set havent photgraphed well! I can split the cant's out seperate if needed but would rather sell as a set ideally. Little bit of mud on them still! New stainless pivot bolts. NOW ONLY £9 including pads, thats basically the cost of the damn pads alone!! Sold PP to Logic.Al

I have a pair of Cook Bros Racing RSR cranks in anno black. Scuffing to the base of the cranks from what would probably be rock strikes etc, lettering slightly faded on one arm but all tapers and threads in good nick with a few scrapes here and there. They have a 38t ring with gold SRP bolts (only 4 bolts, the one that goes in the spider behing the crank arm was missing when I got them, though I am not sure how one would get it in there anyway, its ever so close to the crank arm!). I have scrubbed them up a treat and thay are in A+ structural condition. £100 for you, including recorded post. Sold to kikideparis

Here is a set of Lawwill Leader 2 forks. I have fully stripped them down, cleaned and re-greased all the bearings and rebuilt. All decals intact, shock works nice and smoothly with no flaking and they are generally in pretty good shape. Steerer is 179-180mm (depending on your ruler!), ahead and 1-1/8th flavour. The fussier among us might want to replace the bolts as some have rusty bolt heads, but they still do what they are supposed to do. I am asking for £200 for these, including recorded delivery. Now £150 SOLD to Sidekick416

Dia Compe canti straddle hanger thingy x2. Very clean, but got a bit of mud on in the photos. £postage SOLD elpedro666

Kona Mr Dirt front tyre. Used, with life left in it, but tread is showing signs of wear. Still good for a while yet though! £Postage SOLD elpedro666

Last edited:
Kalloy UNO stem. 1 1/8” and 125-130mm reach with a slight rise. Quite tidy, Bling up your hack/pub bike for peanuts! £2

Pm incoming

Dead Rats":32r9w1cp said:
damn wanted that stem

what size is the quill bolt for, is it 1" or 1 1/8"?
Not 100% sure. Bought it to replace the bolt on my kona as it had no rust, but the slight taper under the bolt head just clipped the stem cap and wouldn't sit in. someone with a lathe could turn the taper out if you wanted. The cap it didn't fit in was a 1 1/8". Though I really don't know if there was a difference.

Happy to be told otherwise!

ere-tis":31uwytqu said:
Dibs Velocity stem.

PM sent.
No worries buddy. Why not really treat yourself and get the heaset, bars and canti hanger as well? :LOL:

Dead Rats":31uwytqu said:
what size is the quill bolt for, is it 1" or 1 1/8"?
Just re-read what you put earlier, I must have had a dumb moment, it is a 1 1/8" wedge with the bolt. (Sorry Kase1983!)

Latest posts

Back