ZASKAR LE USE seat post price drop more!

Rotwild 1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
just stripped out a bike i bought for my wife as she righly said, a tripple triangle frame can not take a child seat easily.

so its all for sale, she wants a new bike and i am keeping away fro retro as i lime m modern bikes to much, sorry but its the truth and i have a RP3 that needs service.

anyway
all prices in Pounds, can not find the pound symbol on the tablet PC
all parts 1999

Zaskar LE 16inch in Ball Burnished great codition just a few marks to decals 120 posted NOW 100 Now £90, Now £80, Now 70 SOLDRock shox sids in red, appear to be 100mm travel, duel air steerer is 176mm length, 1 1/8th with star nut, mechanically perfect, all dust caps etc, stanchions under boots perfect that i can see paint is starting to flake slighlty, 80 posted. NOW 70 Now £60, Now £50 SOLD
XT cranks, m-750. 170mm length arm, 22,32,44. good condition just a few scrtces to cranks. 70 posted NOW 60 SOLD

XT f mech m750 31.8mm bottom pull good condition 20 posted NOW 15 SOLD

XT v brake and shifter combi units, m750 all together and working well, very little cosmetic marks 60 posted NOW 50 SOLD

XTR r mech M952, great condition 40 posted sold £32.50

use suspension set post, 25mm with shim to 27.2. decals gone but fine every other way, 40 posted. NOW 35 , Now 30, Now £25, £20

m750 9 speed r casette, great condition, 30 posted NOW 25. SOLD

mavic crosslinks, rims good, spokes good hubs good mechanically but visual terrble, coating coming off, front on has been painted black, good for a set of wheels, or spares or to get some work done to improve hubs. 60 posted. NOW 50 NOW 40 SOLD PP
azonic pdw chubby bars and stem, really short weird azonic stem, something like 30x20mm bars are 720 wide by 3 inch rise at guess, old anodized red, no braze bar. 30 posted. NOW 25, Now £20, Now 15 SOLD
pics to come shortly, probably thursday night or firday, just getting over winter vomit bug!
as with all retroish prices are a bit of a guess and its only worth what someone will pay, feel free to make offers etc and to ask questions. feel free to check out my feedback thread payment via PP gift prefered but not essential. [/list]

pics here

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j43 ... T%20Zaska/

to be honest the tablet is good, but the keyboard that came with it is a little tempermental. no idea how to set up the pound either, and my mind is altred due to lack of food.

anyway pics should be up in a few hours.

Still interested in the mech. :)
Any scratches or scuffs under the muck/grime and I'm assuming it'll do 9 speed? ;)

Back