My Saracen Kili Comp - remodelled in a kinda Cruiser stylee

We_are_Stevo

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Damnation and b*gg*ry!!

I was doing alright until the weather set in - and now I'm not sure about the tyre choice either... :?

P1040201.jpg

Picked the frame up from a tiny LBS in Brighton where the guy had it hanging on the wall for years - until I eventually persuaded him he was never going to get around to building it up again...

Busted BB was a b*st*rd to get out mind! :shock:

I like the work stand , the fact the front wheel is stopped from swinging round

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:LOL:

Altough we have a similar choice of fork going on I'm actually continuing the XT theme right through and fitting canti's... :shock:

Yeah, I like the butterscotch tyres with that frame!
And the workstand!- just ordered one, thanks for the tip!

I like both bikes. I like some aspects of the stand but looks unstable to knocks? :)

The affect of the different tyres is very interesting affect

The stand is actually very stable - the fact that the bike can move in the cradle means you don't knock the whole thing over if you do get clumsy (...yes, I have found out the hard way whilst trying to negotiate half the contents of my shed spread over the patio :roll: ) - the BB sits in a sturdy plastic 'cup' with the downtube in another, then you tighten the retaining clamp on it...

Simple but effective - especially at the price... :cool:

Latest posts

Back