94 Yeti ARC

mr_ship

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
Well, she's about done :D Its taken a while because I've been so busy at work and I'm also the worlds worst mechanic.
Got this last year from a great guy in Colorado called Bill who bought the frame new in 1994 from Colorado Cyclist in Colorado Springs. He even dug out the original sales receipt.The frame has really been looked after and only has minor scratches. I knew exactly what parts I wanted but it took a good while waiting for various things to turn up.
Many thanks to those who helped me out...Nick (Elite 504) for one of the stems, Mr RAFbikes for the lovely King headset, Mr Sinnett for helping carefully fit it!! and Mike (mfh126) for help with getting the almost NOS HEDS over from the US and anyone else that might recognise parts they've sold me, cheers.
Just waiting for a shorter BB spindle and then it'll need a tweek of the gears and we'll be Mayhem bound :D

Spec:
Frame: 16" 1994 Yeti ARC s/n 1652
Fork: Manitou 3 with turquoise AC crown and canti brace
Wheels: Turquoise Ringle Superbubbas on 217 ceramics with Ti-Stix skewers or HED XC's.
Tyres: IRC "Yeti For Racing Only"
Cranks: Cooks E 175mm with Cooks outer and middle, QBP inner rings
Bars: Yeti Hyperlights with Yeti grips
Brakes: Grafton Speed Controllers with Critical Racing hangers
Levers: Grafton
Gears: M900 shifters, mechs, casette. Precision Billet shifter perches
BB: Grafton Speed Case
Seatpost: 26.8mm Ringle Moby
Saddle: Flite
Stem: Ringle Zooka, turquoise/turquoise:D

P1000103.jpg

P1000104.jpg

P1000106.jpg

P1000100.jpg

P1000102.jpg

P1000099.jpg

P1000105.jpg

P1000108.jpg

P1000107.jpg

P1000109.jpg

:D Wow!...That takes my vote for my personal favorite bike on the site..and probably in the whole world :D

Love it!...

yeti

Very nice!!

About that AC arch: seems extremely close to the lower cup of that nice chris king headset?!
Is there enough space to suspend the fork?

Cool bike!

Back