1990 Team Attitude 22" **FINAL UPDATE pg9**

ez054098

Senior Retro Guru
Here is my next project. My Funk is almost done, so time to finally build this bike. I have an idea for this bike and hopefully it will be a little different than the other Teams. I am not going to post a parts list because my mind changes daily.

UPDATE: I decided that I need/have always wanted a purple ano bike, so I have an idea how to add that to this build. Maybe a little more than purple accents, but right now it looks good. I am still waiting some key parts (front derail and brake levers).

UPDATE 3/2/11: I am about 2 weeks away from finishing. Still waiting for chain rings. I am also including a parts list below.

UPDATE 4/10/11: Switched to a 22" Team. Not NOS, but in exceptional shape.

Stem/bar: NOS MC1
Brake levers: Pauls Cantis
Shifters: Shimano Deore XT Thumb Shifters 7 speed
Grips: Syncros lock-on
Brakes: Tri_align 3DV
Front mech: NOS Shimano Deore XT
Rear mech: NOS Shimano Deore XT
Hubs: NOS Shimano Deore XT
Rims: NOS Araya RM20
Rear Cassette: NOS Shimano Deore XT 7 speed
Seatpost: NOS Ringle Moby Deuce
Saddle: Sella Italia Flite Ti
Skewers: Ringle Cam
Tires: NOS Klein Death Grip, 2.35 front, 2.1 rear
Cranks: NOS Cook Bros RSR
Rings: NOS Shimano SG
Pedals: Shimano Deore XT

Attachments

• IMG_3140s.jpg
    IMG_3140s.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7,502
If I was shorter this would be my dream bike, always thought they looked the nuts in a small frame with M730 XT.

Cool bike! :cool:

Stick Legs":1e8mj7bv said:
If I was shorter this would be my dream bike, always thought they looked the nuts in a small frame with M730 XT.

Cool bike! :cool:

Yeah, this is what they call it a 20." Truthfully, it is too small for me too. I have wanted this bike since I was 18.

I have the stem/bars at the max height and the seatpost at the limit line. 22" Klein Attitudes are hard to come by.

This frame is NOS with some storage scratches. So if there is anyone out there who wants to trade for a 22" Attitude, I am all ears.

Don't go by the seatpost limit line----make sure it is well passed the bottom of the top tube deep. Cracking it would suck.

yo-Nate-y":q9x1a999 said:
Don't go by the seatpost limit line----make sure it is well passed the bottom of the top tube deep. Cracking it would suck.

It is. It is a long seatpost. :)

god would i love to find a 18"/19" NOS Dolomite framset, i have a full XT M73* groupset NOS ready to go on ;)

Back