i think i want a muddy fox

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i am gonna be a little specific here :roll: :oops:

years ago i had a muddy fox seeker (as in the pic below) it was the only bike of mine that was ever stolen.

i now want to replace that bike, it doesn't have to be the exact same model but here are some pics of similar style frames, i think these are give or take 1990 frames.

i would be interested in frames and frame and forks but not whole bikes although original seatposts and stems with the frames would be good.

don't really care about the condition as they would likely be getting painted and (i know this is a stupid comment) i am not looking to spend a fortune, just if you have something that fits the bill and you don't want daft money for it! :D

the frame style is the most important thing, you'll see the style i mean from the pics below. the seeker style frame is the exact style i am thinking of.

oh and thanks to those owners of the pics i have blagged!!

hope someone can help :D

Attachments

• courier comp.jpg
    courier comp.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,189
  • courier prestige 2.jpg
    courier prestige 2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,189
  • muddy fox seeker 2.jpg
    muddy fox seeker 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,189
Hi

I appreciate this post is a few months old, I've just been googling my Courier Comp to see what to do with it! I'm tempted to remove the better components to uograde my wife's bike so there will plenty available if you like.

It's not in bad condition, large frame, although I have upgraded lots of bits. Original bits are handlebars, stem, frame, forks, seat post and crank and front chainset. I also have things like the pedals (and poss the cantilever brakes) etc in the shed still.

Here's a quick pic, I'm not that far from you - if you're interested and require any more pics or anything please let me know.

Thanks, James.

EDIT: I can't post the bikes until I have 5 posts so PM me and I can email.

Ah so I see! Great work on it, looks fantastic and takes me back 20 years!

Funny how that colour seems to feel more love on here than the more muted colours.

Enjoy it :D

Back