Cannondale SM1000 Frame -- SOLD

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
I am not going to get round to building this now, so up for grabs is this cosmetically challenged SM1000 , However there is no dents or damage structually to the frame,, purely cosmetic .. :)

Size is 18" c-c , 20 1/4" c-t with a 22" top tube.

Pics ➡️
IMGP1812.jpg

IMGP1816.jpg

IMGP1815-1.jpg

IMGP1818-1.jpg

IMGP1820-1.jpg

IMGP1814.jpg

Plenty of little stone chips here and there , but no structrual damage to the frame,Its very rideable as it is but if you want it perfect, then ideally it needs polishing or another coat of paint :)

The cosmetic damage in mind I'm going to offer this out for a reduced price of £ 50.00 Posted to a UK address.. SOLD

Price is for frame only... I can supply the headset and seatpost for a little extra if required.. :)

Headset size is 1 1/4 but I'll supply 1 1/8 headset shims for it if required.. seatpost size is 27.2 and the front mech band size is 31.8

Register your interest here then follow it up with a pm please..

Pic below just for an idea of stance.. :) ;)

IMGP1740.jpg

Thanks Chris :) unfortunately just not going to be able to ride much if at all this year,, so need to focus a little on the Fisher only..

Taking a big hit on this now..

Offered at £ 55.00 posted.. to clear..

Nice!

Just in the middle of a cannondale bote build

Dont suppose those pace forks are 1 1/4 and if so would you sell them?

Pmd you too

All the best with the sale

The forks are actually a 1 1/8 fork chap sorry..

The 'masking tape is the backing paper from a decal I was going to apply, and the paint is ok underneath..

Frame for sale

Good afternoon
I would like to buy your
M1000 . Frame only
I would pay the full asking for the frame if you would so kind as to , as offered to fully blast it and send it to me in Cornwall.
Please ring me on .............. to discuss it further.
Thank you
Simon Pond

Simon I have tried to phone you but no reply,, so I've sent you a voice mail and also sent you a PM.. ;)

Back