Jonnyretro's feedback thread

Top bloke

Have you ever had a piece of old kit that is missing a part? And if you had the part the piece of kit could be utilised on your retro ride...Well Jonny made me a top pivot bolt assembly for a PAUL COMPONENT rear mech that ive had for ages. Machined it from alloy from scratch! You cannot tell it from the old one! Top bloke! Drop him him a mail if you get stuck im sure if you send him some cash he ll make that part for you..A truly reliable chap.. Thanks Jonny. :D

I was worried that i would never be able to use my bike again(93 manitou ht) because of seized forks and the fact the steerer is 1" 1/4,and didnt want to ruin the handling by fitting new long travel forks and the appearence obviously and along comes jonnyretro and saves the day,i send him my seized split forks and for a very reasonable amount of money he sends me some more or less brand new forks back,superb job,highly recommended.

cheers steve

Top man to deal with. good communication which is such a good sign when it comes to buying & selling. No problems with dealing with again and again :cool:

Kind and very thoughtful and considerate.

Made me 3 1" shim things that I think he could make a good load of wonga on here if he goes to mass production!

Onza bits coming mate - Im being slack in posting stuff at the mo so apologies.

When it comes to Manitou forks, Jonnyretro is THE MAN! Cheers Jon - really appreciate your help!

This man knows Manitou forks!!!! Thought mine were a right off due to a few corroded bits and a lost brace - but this was not so - Thanks to Jonny, I now have all the bits I need and will soon be bouncing once more!!

Thanks again?

Latest posts

Back