Fondriest Mega plus 2003 54? cm Frame. Reduced

mikefoster

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Had this for sale a few months back. Didn't go price now reduced.

It’s time for something new on the road bike front so here for sale is my faithful Fondriest Mega Plus frame. This is the second one of these I have owned. Sold my first one then bought this as a second bike 3 months later.
It’s a 54cm in good condition. As you would expect there are a couple of marks. (Cable rub on the H/T and rear C/S) . Nice light alloy but not sure what type as there is no info on the frame. (Neither was there on my first one)
There is a slight ding under the D/T around which the paint has started to bubble slightly. This ding was present when I got the frame in 2004 but has never caused any problems. There is also a little bubbling to the paint where the front mech clamps on the rear of the S/T.
I have tried to show these in my flickr pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikefoster/

Seat post size is 27.2 Headset is standard campy 45/45. BB is 70mm Italian.

Looking for £80.00 plus postage. UK Only.
Reduced to £65 posted.
REDUCED £60 POSTED UK £50 COLLECTED
Any questions let me know.
Cheers Mike.

Attachments

• Fond Frame.jpg
    Fond Frame.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,970
Mike, your link doesn't work, probably because you have included the 'show' in with the address and this is confusing the system.

Nice frame for the money BTW.

Fork

Is there a fork included in the sale? Also, can you confirm the cable adjusters aren't seized or owt like that.

Cheers ned, fixed the link now.

daantin the frame is all good, the adjusters are fine, the mech hanger is straight and the bb threads good.
There is no fork with it at the moment but depending on what it I replace the frame with I will have the easton ec70 to sell.

Thanks Mike.

size

Hi mate
That would be good if you could check for me.
If its centre to top could you let me know what centre to centre is as I may be able to just fit this.
Cheers
Jamie

Still got this in the shed, £60 posted £50 collected.

According to stamp under bb it says 57cm.
C/C Seat Tube is 55cm
C/C Top Tube is 56cm

I'm 6 ft tall and rode it for with about 25cm of post out with no probs.

Can include campy seatpost clamp
Campy Veloce F Mech
for extra £8.00

Back