The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just missed a cracked OR chainset on eBay, the rings looked in pretty good nick - went for 6E!

Looks like rims, brake levers and chainrings are the hard bits to replace (and cassettes, if you want to go the whole hog.)

I have a couple of sets of Onza HO canti brakes with all the bits including original straddles and chill pills. They need a clean up and a couple of the bolts have a little rust on the allen key facings. Springs are newish in them too.

Any ideas what they are worth or even if there is a demand?

I've got a NOS Amp B4 rear shock which I'm thinking changing for something a bit more suitable for a heavy bloke like me so before I think it would make sense to sell it before I use it.

What do you think it's worth? if you could send me a PM I'd be grateful.

Cheers :D

Phil Wood low flange hubs

From around 1989-90, one pair of silver Phil Wood screw-on freewheel hubs, 36 holes, stainless steel axle, original sealed bearings.
Good condition, small spoke marks on holes (3x?), a few storage marks, plier(?) marks on one side of front axle. Both QR not screw-on axles.
Front 100mm, rear 130mm OLN. I've never used them since picking them up in 1990, so they can't have had much use...

IMG_7516.jpg

IMG_7517-1.jpg

Any ideas on a reasonable asking price?

Thanks,

Cinelli mtb

A neighbour has just acquired a cinelli Mountain bike. I'm guessing its a 90s bike looking at the shifters and ayrea wheels oh ans its got a multi coloured fluorescent paint job. its in fantastic condition but we have no idea of its value.
I have tried a google search but have not been able to find one similar.

Over to you knowledgeable chaps and chapesses ;)

Re: Bike-tech hikari lx

ronnyf":1i11bwwa said:
Does anyone know anything about these bikes? I found one for 50 euro, is it cheap or old metal?
They're decent, mass-produced bikes, worth restoring and riding.

Price depends on condition, but assuming the frame is usable (and it looks in good condition in the pictures) it's well worth the asking price. Be prepared to replace or overhaul the Manitou fork.

Catalogue here:

http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/Bikekataloge ... Tech93.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back