Upload to gallery feature....

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
For Jon this...

Any idea if there is an in-built facility or is there a way to enable the gallery feature so anyone can upload their images? I have a huge superb collecton of parts images and built bikes. This section would kiss ass if we could add this content...

jez-2-many-bikes":c5mhxkh7 said:
For Jon this...

Any idea if there is an in-built facility or is there a way to enable the gallery feature so anyone can upload their images? I have a huge superb collecton of parts images and built bikes. This section would kiss ass if we could add this content...

Jezza,

it's in plan. As I'm sure you know I've lots of other stuff on at the moment so haven't really got the time.

For what it's worth was planning on implementing a gallery and archive (for pictures and pdfs) using gallery2. Any other suggestions welcome :)

As for doing it through phpbb I think adding the attachments is as far as it goes.

I'm no web-tech but you can do this on www.kona.dk, they use the phpbb forum so it should be pretty straightforward - I guess it boils down to Johns time really. If you need a hand... :D

Latest posts

Back