Deore2 Where's My Stuff

Do we know what's still outstanding as there are a few items appearing in dribs and drabs? I am still waiting for the XTR shifters/brake combos but I did have a PM just before he was banned saying they would be posted soon (although I've heard that before).

John, could you PM me his e-mail address and phone number as I was using the PM system to contact him.

exbiker":2e2t2f1f said:
i reckon its just bad communication and the guy might be a bit skint, which could well be why the deliveries are so slow but are coming through in dribs and drabs.

I'd like to believe that, but on the other hand its been a loooong time since I had any communication at all from the guy and I'm still waiting for my money.

stevet1":3a9u2gtb said:
exbiker":3a9u2gtb said:
i reckon its just bad communication and the guy might be a bit skint, which could well be why the deliveries are so slow but are coming through in dribs and drabs.

I'd like to believe that, but on the other hand its been a loooong time since I had any communication at all from the guy and I'm still waiting for my money.

Dont get me wrong im not defending him, Im still waiting for my parts too. Ive got all my pm's printed off and ready and if i dont recieve anything by the middle of this month then i'll file a complaint with the law and go through the small claims court.

Police will not be interested. I know that from others who have had similar issues in the past.

"Might aswell p*ss in the wind"

Nothing for me yet either. Written it all off now.

I think a word that rhymes with "punt" sums this chap up.

:evil:

moved to off topic for now.

Hope someone gets something from this character.

Nope, nothing, nadda, jack sheet, and lets just hope he gets burgled, raped, and dies a horrible death on Christmas day. Thieving prick!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back