Fat Chance / Breezer / Rocky Mountain

If my collection of steeds ends up looking as good as this I will be a happy man, these are awesome :shock:

Stu

my my, thats a real sweet Rocky you have there!!

Looks like you've kept it original too. Nice :D

Very nice collection you have there!

The yo, what colour is that? It looks exactly like the colour my wicked used to be. Would be nice to return it to original colour if it can be obtained somehow.

Very nice collection you have there!

The yo, what colour is that? It looks exactly like the colour my wicked used to be. Would be nice to return it to original colour if it can be obtained somehow.

Yeah... but how do they ride?

Between the Breezer and the Eddie... what's your take for best Ride? (Although I am really looking for a Breezer with the stock fork). SWEET bikes BTW.

Hi Hi Ho Ho!

You will find we all speak the same language here.

Very sweet collection you have.

a warm welcome to you. Cheers,Al

awesome

Nice collection fella :D Love the black & white shot of BREEZER...But all nice rides :D I bet its a tough decision choosing which one to ride?

Hmmm, rather cool of HoHo to breeze in, zap the site with these sublime beauties and then never be heard from again in the twelve months since.

The Altitude is indeed a 1993, Lagoon Green with Calypso Red and original Mag21s. Rocky claimed a frame weight of 3.9lbs and their claims were usually true (Blizzard 4.4 sounds right and Equipe 4.75 is right).

It would be interesting to have HoHo's observations on the comparisons between the three bikes. In fact it would be good if RetroBike had a mtbr-style section of readers' reviews of their retro rides, with riding impressions, specifications etc.

Back