GT CARBON LOBO.

Well i can only try too see what i can do if i have to wait i will but really am starting to miss my STS and want too kick myself quite hard for selling it :cry: :x .Did you look at the LTS bikes i pointed out on ebay cant see the 3000 selling for that price but i could be wrong there are some strange people out there it's a nice enough bike but you can still get a good STS for around the £500.00 mark if some ass sells theres damn,damn,damn, :roll: :x :cry: :oops: and relax..............The wife is coming home Friday evening so will be telling her the minute she walks through the door..........or near enough not gonna tell her over the phone as i want to do the sad puppy trick :LOL:.Let me know what you think of the LTS bikes on ebay.....

Eddie_The_Head":kol4dt9p said:
i want to do the sad puppy trick

Works every time ;) How do you think I got the all clear to update my RTS :cool:
Will check out the Ebay rigs over lunch and let you know my thoughts.

Ok dude i await your wise words not being funny but if anyone knows about GT's on this forum it's you :D.And as soon as i get the nod from the boss i will let you know about the Ale wobble.Dont forget i neeeeeeeeeeeeed to see your RTS new look :p :p and wife's God bless em ;) but is'nt it silly how we have to still get permission being fully grown men............. :LOL:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":15hkwbda said:
Eddie_The_Head":15hkwbda said:
i want to do the sad puppy trick

Works every time ;) How do you think I got the all clear to update my RTS :cool:
Will check out the Ebay rigs over lunch and let you know my thoughts.

The LTS with the mudguard is listed in the Readers Bikes forum......think they'd be looking at BIG money as the reserve isn't met yet. The other one....just no! £600 buy it now :shock: And only STX.....their having a laugh :LOL:
No STS's on today either :cry:

You dont know anyone after any triple clamps do you? My RST 381 XL will be going up for £40 next week (when my rig comes home!).

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":23sjuyjs said:
You dont know anyone after any triple clamps do you? My RST 381 XL will be going up for £40 next week (when my rig comes home!).

I thought you prefered the triple clame look and performance...?

Yep, I know.....and I remember the thread where I harped on about how good they are etc etc.........and then I kept looking at how good your RTS looked, and rode my Avalanche more and more over XC, and kept looking at your RTS......and now I'm converted back again ;)

So yes, I'm eating humble pie right now.......

I'm sorry :(

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1obx2k1r said:
Yep, I know.....and I remember the thread where I harped on about how good they are etc etc.........and then I kept looking at how good your RTS looked, and rode my Avalanche more and more over XC, and kept looking at your RTS......and now I'm converted back again ;)

So yes, I'm eating humble pie right now.......

I'm sorry :(

Its ok, i knew you would come back from the dark side...;) :LOL:

Yeah when i saw the LTS 3000 my eye's nearly popped out :shock: and they first had it up for a "buy it now" for £650.00 i did send them a message saying you are having a bubble at that price but the message i got back was "I don't really care if i sell it" sorry but if that's the case whats the point of paying out an insertion fee :? or even doing it :roll: Yes heart break again no STS but i am ever hopeful.............As with the RST triples i will have a word with a few of the lads see if i can get some interest but we all use single crowns at the mo.Are you 100% sure you want to sell them you never know you may get an STS that needs some triples :?: :?: .Anyway i will spread the word for you ok what shocks is the RTS sporting now ?
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3nb5hke0 said:
The LTS with the mudguard is listed in the Readers Bikes forum......think they'd be looking at BIG money as the reserve isn't met yet. The other one....just no! £600 buy it now :shock: And only STX.....their having a laugh :LOL:
No STS's on today either :cry:

Eddie_The_Head":22a8usat said:
Are you 100% sure you want to sell them you never know you may get an STS that needs some triples :?: :?: .Anyway i will spread the word for you ok what shocks is the RTS sporting now ?

Yea, I think so. To be honest, if I did get another rig to build up I'd go for some nice single clamp jobs ;)

I dont know quite yet what forks the RTS is coming back with, my Dad hasnt told me yet, I just told him to get me some Rock Shox with lock out. Still, I trust him, and all being well its coming home tomorrow night so will let you know just as soon as :D
Thanks for asking around, really appreciate it :cool:

Back