The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One frame mount to run discs on a non disc frame.All included no parts missing.
Whats it worth :?
I'd have thought about fifty quid ,but take into account the skewer and end nut are new and cost £25 themselves

Attachments

• disc brake frame mount 004 (Large).jpg
    disc brake frame mount 004 (Large).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2,393
dyna-ti":1joor7o7 said:
One frame mount to run discs on a non disc frame.All included no parts missing.
Whats it worth :?
I'd have thought about fifty quid ,but take into account the skewer and end nut are new and cost £25 themselves

isnt that kit for a ti-glide hub andy ?

Ti-glide indeed :shock:

Thats a bulb axle.
I bought a 135mm axle and swopped them over.Freed up a good set of wheels and keeps the red pair safe :D
Looking at the differences between the two,the short axle looks the exact same as the standard axle only with a wee bit simply cut off the non-drive side,with no further machining :?
I think you could very easily cut an axle to fit.be it Ti-glide,XC,Bulb or sport :? the only thing you really need is the thin end spacer[about 4.5mm thick]

Hi everybody,

I want to buy a Specialized M2 frame from a friend of mine. We both don't know how much the frame is worth. It's a 95/96 frame. He is the first owner but it has been well used. It needs a respray to build a nice bike, lot's of scratches on all the tubes. So, what would be a fair price?

Thanks!!

Sell or not to sell ? That's the question... So: Anybody any idea... What would be worth my 2001 Ibis Mojo frame ?

ONLY THE FRAME !!

If any idea PM please..

Attachments

• Img_4561.jpg
    Img_4561.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,241
Hi,
I have a pair of Rigida DP22 rims - one has light marking on the brake surface - one is unmarked.
Not expecting them to be worth a fortune - but would be curious.
Thanks in advance.

Just had a look at a 1994 GT RTS-3 in red with a black rear triangle.
Full STX SE groupset, RockShox Quadra 10s, and amberwall Smoke and Dart.

The whole bike is absolutely mint and original, and has only done between 50 and 60 miles in it's lifetime. It's just like a time capsule.

So what do you reckon it's worth...?

what size is it paul

seen a lot of small (16") rts's sort of metallic red clearcoat finish
last one ,nice and clean but not mint sold for £120 outside my lbs
if it had been a large i think you could have doubled that

It's an 18". I'll be going back to take some photos at some point.
The bloke who owns it is a friend of my Dad's. He is looking to sell it and was reckoning on about £300.

About right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back