Tuesday morning breakfast club.

9 would be perfect Dave, I want to be back for 1 ish ideally.

Who's sorting Ginner out with a bike, me or Ben?

I'll sort him out- he can take the proflex- forgot about that.

The cafe is in the humber bridge car park on the north bank of the river. Not actually sure how to get there in a car from the north side. I'm sure chris or ben can help though. Do you want to pm your phone number? If you can park somewhere we can meet you?i'm on my phone now so probably not much help but i'm pretty sure if you google humber bridge car park you'll get a map or post code.

longun":7rm3bszc said:
weres north bank car park?

Drive through tolls then there's a road on the left half way between the toll and the roundabout.

Me and ginner are going to park in barton and ride over. Do you want to meet at my house at quarter past 8?

could be a plan buddy,ill text ya if owt changes :D gonna sort the goose later and find some clothes :roll:

Cool. I'll see you at mine then. Bright and early.

If you go anywhere near my cruiser wheels could you bring them?

I'm having a drink with ginner tonight so might be a bit fragile in the morning!

If we do get a dump of snow I'll let you know via text if I will be able to make it or not

Do you want me to bring any of the bits other than the seatpost that I've already stripped off the KHS Dave?

Saddle, bars, bar ends, r. mech, shifters & levers off the bike & in the parts bin

Paul have you still got my mobile no? I'm driving there so ring me if your not sure where to go ;)

Back