• Edinburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glasgow

• Nae bothered but I want to go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i reckon we could let this run until the weekend then try sort out where and when we'll be eating :cool: :cool: :cool:

I think the poll was set up for 14 days IIRC, I guess etting a date would be a better idea as its tight for alot of folks around that time! Remember if you are busy but would like to go I've no probs with January or owt!

never seen the 14 days bit :LOL:

looking at the calender there , what about sat the 4th or 11th december or the 8th or 15th of jan ?

all saturdays so we can make a day of it ?

always fancied having a pint in the bar from rebus oxford bar? how does italian sound- everyone likes a wee bitty of pasta or pizza non?

4th sound early enough to avoid xmas shenanigans.

Personally I'd rather not do italian as I always go to them with the kids - something that serves cow or sheep would be good or perhaps even more of a bar meal where we get hot cosy winter food.

But as always I'll go with the flow, it would be good to get somewhere Eck would like as he didn't want to eat much last time.

I know a great wee burger rest in stockbridge, amazing food and very close to some great pubs "the baillie" etc.. cool wee part of town and handy for the flat if folk are bringing frames to swap!

Back