Carron Valley Sun 7th Nov

I'll be there, worked oot how to bypass central Falkirks one way system so should be easy enough. The wee cars not sustained motorway capable plus I get feared on motorways :roll:

Hopefully RobMac can shift Big Eck as the GT trip with Big Eck in my wee car did put a wee bit strain on the suspension, sorry Eck :oops:

Looks good, I'll try to be there as well but can't guarantee at the moment

a very distant maybe - not sure I'll get away with it tbh, even with miniKen, 3 trees worth of leaves to pick up along with a bathroom to tile.

Weather has been updated to fog!

So far

Kaiser
RobMac
Velo
ZZ
Big eck(lift dependant)
Rumble
Rado
TK (leaves dependant)

Anyone else? Its a nice place for a wee blast :D

No longer bringing my On-123456789.......etc as I've yet again rebuilt my old Spesh Hardrock (disguised as a Falcon) with a parts bin girvin flex stem and some curvy scott st2 bars. Initial ride suggests I'll enjoy it as much as the White lightnin at GT so i'll bring it. Should be OK as I believe they've toned down the 'Kelpie Staircase' :roll:

Hows the outlook for folks? Are you coming? Velo I'd heard about the kelpie staircase but trails wil always be repaired only to erode away again!

Alas I'll no be making it tomorrow :( total fail today on leaves and diy - had to take parents to toys r us to show them what the kids (I :) ) wanted from santa.
Did some tidying up and made a cracking thai green curry though.

Back