ALERT: Could DEORE 2 get in touch immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deore 2 has also Pm-ed me to things are on their way.
Cup looks half full again.

hi

he pm'd me to say my bits were on way - i bought m900 cranks and some curve cantis and levers for £80 via paypal to the stephen drain email add... i have filed a claim with paypal until the items arrive just incase they dont!!

Good for him he answered, i feared the next message would have been "come on guys, take anything you have : action tec titanium chainring would be best and let's go kill him!".
Pfiouwww relax now and have a nice sunday

Hi Austen,

Can you confirm my cheque is in the post please?

Have pm'd several times over several weeks but have had no reply...

Cheers.

:twisted: this sort of behaviour makes my blood boil. If i was new too this site. It would put me right off visiting again. I'm a 'Word is my bond' kind of person.
Plus this is not e-bay. It's not just about buying and selling (at least not to me) But shared interest.

Yes but TinTin - we are still waiting for our stuff and to be honest until proven otherwise there are many exising members on here who may be put off from dealing on this site ever again due to this case alone - let alone new people.

..and in addition I think its better to leave this thread up until all of this is resolved - i.e. we recieve payment and also the items as promised.

I think that is fair for all who are involved.

(adult hat on)

I'm not sure that calling other users wankers is useful or likely to result in a swift resolution of the problem. In fact, its rather offensive and certainly not the sort of language that we need to see here.

I'm a bit upset that Jez, as a moderator, you think that it is acceptable for such name calling on the forum.

The guy had a few problems, he's fessed up and is (I hope) trying to sort everyone out to the best of his ability, can we keep the name calling to a minimum and just get on with sorting the issues out please?

(adult hat off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back